An original design by Mike Tapa.
The B4 2/3" broadcast lens to Leica L-mount package is a useful way of utilising all of your B4 mounted lenses on any L mount camera with S35 or APS-C mode such as the Lumix S1 series
By detaching the L-mount from the rear of the package, it can also be used on APS-C sized sensor cameras such as the Canon 7D and the Canon C300, as well as the Canon 1D C (both when used in Super35 crop mode only).
- Solid all aluminium construction.
- Chrome plated Canon EF mount.
- Stainless steel Leica L mount.
- Multi layer coated optics.
- Complete with MTF Canon EF to Leica L-mount adaptor.
- Complete with support bridge.
- Complete with Canon front and rear caps.
(Can only be used on B4 2/3" lenses with built in 2X extender engaged. HD lenses recommended)
Camera Mount Reference:
Lens Fit Reference:
Product Code: MTB4LLP
Price excludes VAT