An original design by Mike Tapa.
The world's first Nikon G to Canon EOS-M Mount Adaptor.
This Product allows the use of any Nikon mounted lens on the New Canon EOS-M mirror less camera.
Also as standard, this adaptor has our now famous G mechanism (Patented)
Simply turn the blue ring to adjust aperture on G/DX lenses.
As ever with all MTF products, these are manufactured with extreme precision using HE30 aluminium for the main body, our own brass, nickel plated Nikon mount and our own stainless steel EOS-M mount.
(Please note: Using this adaptor will introduce a magnification factor of 1.54X with full 35mm format lenses, NO crop with DX lenses)
- Original design for intuitive operation.
- Brass/nickel plated Nikon mount.
- Stainless steel EOS-M mount.
- Flat black coated internal baffle.
- Provision to accept the MTF Support bridge.
- Impossible to damage lens during fitting and operation.
- Compatible with DX and 35mm format lenses.
- Compatible with lenses with or without aperture rings.
Product Code: MTNIKEOSM
Price excludes VAT